Parent, Guardian, Student Involvement Wanted!
We have a number of ways for parents, guardians, and students to become more involved at Gateway Online Academy of Ohio:
Be a part of a decision-making team! Gateway Online Academy has a number of teams that need input from students and their parents/guardians. These teams are the Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports Team (PBIS), Building Leadership Team (BLT), District Leadership Team (DLT), and Title I Team. These teams often meet during the afternoons during the school day, but are willing to hold meetings regularly on different days so parents, guardians and students can attend and provide input during those meetings.If you are interested in helping the school in this way, contact: Principal, Marty Yoder by email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or call/text (216) 329-3415).
Students are able to participate in a number of clubs now offered at Gateway Online Academy:
- Book Club: Wednesdays 4:30—5:30pm
- Trivia Club: Wednesday 4:30—5:30pm
- Together Towards Tomorrow: Wednesdays 4:30—5:00pm
- A group focused on student acceptance and resilience development
- Young Moms Support Club: Tuesdays 4:30—5:30pm
- Chess Club: Thursdays 4:15—5:15pm
- Contact Mr. Carlson if interested—email@example.com
- Student Council – coming soon!
Social Space is held in the Auditorium (Course Card) in Canvas, and provides opportunities for students to interact with each other, Success Coaches, and speakers from the military, various industries, and interests. They are held Monday evenings from 5:30—6:30pm and Thursday afternoons from 3:15—4:15pm.